The ICEO&SI conference has as its aim to create a binding platform for scientists and researchers, as well for those in industries and laboratories, and students, to network, to learn and to share their knowledge as well as to provide their new insights in overcoming the current challenges which were being faced by academics and industrialists related to the Earth of its multiple facets.
Scope of the conference is to provide a unique opportunity to exchange information, present the latest results as well as review the relevant issues on earth observations of today. Young scientists were especially encouraged to attend the conference and to establish their international networks with well-known scientists.
The conference objectives are set forth to comprehend and to concern about the following issues, but not limited to:
- Disasters: Reducing the losses of lives and properties from either the natural or the human-induced disasters by well understanding of causes and preparation as well as enhanced policies and early warning systems.
- Health: Assist the understanding of environmental elements for those are affecting the human health and well-being.
- Energy: Improving the management of energy policies and the renewable green energy as well as sustainable energy resources developments.
- Climate: To monitor, understand, and assess the various factors for climate variability as well as to assist the making of efficient policies in adaptation of climate change.
- Water: Investigating the influence of water resources distribution and variability of hydrological cycle in the world’s sustainable development.
- Weather: Weather informatics technique for observations and forecasting is the key to uphold the economic benefits of the human society.
- Ecosystems: Establishing a land, coast, and marine integrated monitoring framework to benefit the societal economics and environment.
- Agriculture: Observations are done for effective and sustainable management of regional food-supply and land-use resources development.
- Biodiversity: Improvement of measuring and analyzing techniques for protection, reproduction and balance of global bio-resources.
- Business: High-tech improvement on industries for infrastructure of the instrumentations, management systems, and conservation policies.